When you're out in the wilds, you need to be sure your kit will keep you warm, comfortable and dry, no matter what the conditions you're facing.
The Softie 3 Merlin is an international bestseller for good reasons: the filling and lining give great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat; the anti-snag zip has a full-length baffle; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the quilted, snug-fit hood has an adjustable cord all of which ensure a comfortable nights sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, its also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so its perfect when out trekking for longer periods.
• Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed nights sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
• Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expander Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
• Extra Length. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if you're tall, enjoy a comfortable nights sleep without having to bend your legs!
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
Colours Available Black, Olive
Width (Chest) 75cm Width (Knee) 60cm Width (Foot) 40cm
Pack Size 16 cm x 16 cm
Origin Manufactured in UK
Temperature Comfort: 5°c Extreme: 0°c
If your order is in stock and placed before noon on a working day, the order will be dispatched on the same day by 1st Class Mail or Next Day Parcel Service depending on the total weight of your goods. If you order after midday they may still be dispatched that day, otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day.
If you want to double check items are in stock before you make an order please give us a call first on 01748 833614, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the website link.
John Bull Clothing has been established since 1984 and prides itself on its reputation for customer service and value for money.