Taking the original proven design of SF Jacket & the SDP system, the Mk1 features a few upgrades to this already top of its game outerwear 100% rain & weather proof jacket, while it still maintains its lightweight minimal bulk properties without sacrificing the needs of the individual or the protection that all Keela garments provide. With reinforced CORDURA under forearms, concealed buttons the jacket also now comes with a central communication pocket
· Foldaway storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision. Fitted with a wired store peak
· 4 large bellowed pockets on the front of the jacket with covered storm flap large buttons to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions and fitted with twin draining ports
· External compass pocket (buttoned) on the front top LH breast pocket
· All pockets have internal lanyard loops and the top pockets an additional D ring for the attachment & security of essential items.
· Central breast pocket with external rank tab
· 2 Large internal zipped pockets with an additional pen pouch
· Large YKK storm covered duel directional front zip allows the wearer to gain access to the mid layers without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket. Extra mil spec press studs at the hem of the jacket helping keep the storm zip covered at the bottom of the jacket when the wearer is tabbing and climbing
· Pitt zippers (covered) to allow extra ventilation in extreme activities
· Reinforced under forearms with cordura 330 material provides extra strength is stress areas especially in urban operations
· Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as per units SPOs
· Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
· Cut longer than most and generous in size allow for the wearer to add more layers without restricting movement
· Hem and hood adjusters with push looks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands
· Rated to -5 without the need for additional warm layers
If your order is in stock and placed before noon on a working day, the order will be dispatched on the same day by 1st Class Mail or Next Day Parcel Service depending on the total weight of your goods. If you order after midday they may still be dispatched that day, otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day.
If you want to double check items are in stock before you make an order please give us a call first on 01748 833614, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the website link.