When youre on the move, its vital that your gear is lightweight and easy to carry, as well as doing a great job keeping you warm and comfortable at night.
The Softie 6 Kestrel is one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 18 x 19cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier.
Along with the rest of the Softie range, the benefits go on and on. The Softie filling and lining give great insulation and comfort, reflecting and trapping heat; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the snugfit hood has an adjustable cord ensure a comfortable nights sleep, even when the temperature drops. Take a look below for even more benefits of this great sleeping bag!
•Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
• Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
• Temperature Rating: Comfort: 0°c, Extreme: -5°c
• Lightweight - just 1200g including compression stuff sack
• Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
• Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately)
• Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
• Snugfit Hood The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood.
• Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an 'anti-snag strip' of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area.
• Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed nights sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
• Zip Together Buy a left and a right hand to make a double (please check when ordering).
Colours Available Black, Olive
Width (Chest) 75cm Width (Knee) 60cm Width (Foot) 40cm
Pack Size 18 cm x 19 cm
Origin Manufactured in UK
Temperature Comfort: 0°c Extreme: -5°c
If your order is in stock and placed before noon on a working day, the order will be dispatched on the same day by 1st Class Mail or Next Day Parcel Service depending on the total weight of your goods. If you order after midday they may still be dispatched that day, otherwise they will be dispatched the next working day.
If you want to double check items are in stock before you make an order please give us a call first on 01748 833614, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via the website link.
John Bull Clothing has been established since 1984 and prides itself on its reputation for customer service and value for money.