A dry bag is a type of bag which seals in a watertight manner. Dry bags are often used in kayaking, canoeing, rafting, and other outdoor activities. Also used extensively by military personnel where sensitive items would otherwise get wet as well as extreme sports such as skiing and snowboarding.
Even if your pack is stuffed full of gear, you’ll always be able to find space for a drysack weighing only 215g – and when the heavens open, you’ll be thankful.
• Water tight Roll and Clip closure system
• Tube shape for maximum capacity
• Taped seams - 140 Litre
• Lightweight and flexible material
• Fabric/Materials: PU coated 190T Nylon Taffeta
• Dimensions: H101 X W45 X D45 cm